- Wax Center uses only the finest European hard wax.
- We maintain the highest standard of sanitation in the industry.
- Licensed professional wax technicians.
- Enjoy our spacious and private treatment room.
The Fine Print:
- Voucher expires 05-06-2013
- Each person only eligible to use 1 voucher
- No cash or credit back on unused amount
- Not valid with other offers
- Appointment required for this deal
- You must provide proper ID with this voucher on appointment date
Summer has the tendency to make everyone shed their outer layers, much like a beautiful butterfly abandoning it's cocoon or a fellow coworker after happy hour. Make sure you've got smooth, silky skin ready for the coming summer season with today's deal from Wax Center. Wax Center’s most popular service is the Brazilian... and now ladies, you can have the Brazilian and underarm waxing valued at $60 for only $30 while voucher supplies last!
BONUS: In addition to this great deal, you will automatically get membership to our "VIP" maintenance treatment program that comes with a 10% discount, and email alerts on our monthly specials.
About The Wax Center
The Wax Center specializes in total body waxing using only the finest European Hard Wax. The European wax is the oldest and most sought after wax in the world. It removes the hair as painless as possible, leaving you with a smooth finish and a look that is beach ready.
Our licensed wax technicians make hair removal a breeze. Sit back and relax in a spacious and private treatment room. We make your safety our top priority by maintaining the highest standard of sanitation in the industry.
We offer full body waxing for both men and women, such as but not limited to: back, legs, arms, eyebrows, lips, neck, and full face.
The Wax Center is centrally located at Pucks Alley on the corner of University Avenue and King Street. Validated parking is available.
For more information, details, or to make an appointment please call us at 808-840-3199 or visit us online at waxcenterwaikiki.com
Leave your comments
The discussion so far...
Locations on the map
Mon-Fri 9 am – 7 pm
Sat 9 am – 6 pm
Sun 10 am – 5 pm